NEW YORK, July eight, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Progenics Prescription drugs, Inc. (NASDAQ: PGNX), an oncology company that develops revolutionary focused medicine and synthetic intelligence for most cancers to find, struggle and monitor, encourages all shareholders to vote as we speak "FOR "For all authorities highly qualified and dedicated candidates on-line or by telephone, comply with the straightforward tips of the" WHITE "Proxy Card
Progenics's 2019 Annual Assembly is just a few days away and can be held on Thursday, July 11, 2019. It’s imperative that shareholders vote as quickly as potential. All shareholders' votes are extremely essential, regardless of what number of shares they maintain.
VOTES ALL THE BOARD VOTES IN THE WHITE PROXY CARD Today
The Board unanimously recommends Peter Crowley, Mark Baker and Michael Kishbauch, all of whom have played a key position in creating and creating the company's strategy that has led to key positions in our oncological pipeline, and we are still essential of Progenics for long-term success. Listed here are the information:
- Progenics has made vital progress within the remedy of cancer remedies. Progenics has made progress in its strategy and is working arduous to promote its pipeline and alter the lives of sufferers. The Board of Directors and the Government Staff have been an integral a part of the successful improvement and implementation of the corporate's strategic business plan, which has now delivered AZEDRA's first business sales
- Progenics Board of Administrators has the appropriate expertise and is greatest placed to hold administration accountable and guide the company to long-term success. The federal government is and has been a key a part of the profitable implementation of Progenics' strategy and is dedicated to including value to all shareholders. Removing Board members would jeopardize the company's demolition at the key point.
- Progenics is a disciplined investor dedicated to maintaining an environment friendly value structure and implementing a prudent capital allocation technique specializing in strategic investments that enable the Company to absolutely combine its operations and improve consistency with business start-up initiatives. The government has invested a considerable period of time and assets to invest effectively within the firm by exploiting market opportunities and producing sustainable returns for shareholders.
- Velan Capital, L.P. (“Debt”) is making an attempt to break down our vital progress and finally achieve management of the board of administrators on the expense of ALL Progenics shareholders. Growing the variety of Velan candidates – all of whom are related to a community of previous experiences, some of that are related to unlawful pricing practices – poses a big danger to shareholders and key areas. Debt has repeatedly proven that he has not understood and dedicated to Progenics's enterprise, and that his candidates wouldn’t have the required experience to have the ability to take part effectively in the authorities. The corporate is in a essential progress part, which requires an skilled authorities that’s clearly dedicated to the ESG rules.
- The Company's Board of Directors has made good efforts to reach a compromise with Velan on several occasions to discover a mutually acceptable answer that balances Velan's position as a shareholder with virtually 10 % of the corporate. Regardless of Velan's faulty phrases, the federal government interviewed the proposed candidates in a spirit of excellent governance. The federal government proposed various options that may have given Velan to the federal government and at the similar time ensured that the government had the required experience and no connection with worth will increase or other ESG issues. Regardless of Progenics's recurring answer and adaptability in its solutions, Velan has demanded circumstances to place it in speedy management regardless of Velan's failure to current candidates to the government properly. The government continues to be open to a constructive answer with Velan.
- Leading unbiased advisory companies Glass Lewis and Egan-Jones help Progenics executives and advocate that shareholders vote from Progenics WHITE card to ALL CEOs. In its report of 28 June, Glass Lewis states that "… we are ultimately inclined to propose the majority of the issues discussed here, including issues of shareholder return, pipeline development, and global governance, which are turning to the government's point of view. For the time being, Dissident [Velan] has not offered alternative strategies or plans, despite attempting to find out most of the Supervisory Board for their own candidates, many of whom are directly recruited or otherwise affiliated to the Debt. The Government's skills and qualifications are of paramount importance in the company's current business phase, and we believe that there is a legitimate justification for the re-election of Crowley and Kishbauch, taking into account both the financial and the operational aspects. points. We believe that the current board and management are on the right track towards maximizing shareholder value and that any malfunction or deterioration in the government the current configuration would impede the implementation of its strategies. "1
TIME IS IN BRIEF – PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AND FUTURE VALUE OF VOTE vote of all PROGENIIKAN NAMES HERE AFTER Telephony OR THE INTERNET OF MEMBER STATES IN THE YEAR 11 YEAR MEETING ON SHARES
Progenics Board of Directors unanimously recommends that shareholders vote in WHO's proxy card "FOR" ALL Progenics Skilled Leaders.
Your vote is essential, regardless of how many or what number of shares you own.
In the event you need help with shares, please contact Progenics's approved lawyer at MacKenzie Companions, Inc., freed from charge at (800) 322-2885 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Progenics is an oncology firm targeted on creating and commercializing progressive targeted medicines and synthetic intelligence for the detection, control and monitoring of cancer, including: therapeutic brokers for most cancers remedy (AZEDRA®, 1095 and PSMA TTC); Prostate particular membrane antigen ("PSMA") targeted imaging agents for prostate cancer (PyL ™ and 1404); and imaging analysis (aBSI and PSMA AI). Progenics has two business products, AZEDRA, for the remedy of patients with unresectable, regionally developed or metastatic pheochromocytoma or paraganglioma (a uncommon neuro-neoplastic tumor having a neural cell aspect) requiring systemic cancer remedy; and RELISTOR® (methylnaltrexone bromide) for the remedy of opioid-induced constipation in collaboration with Bausch Health Corporations Inc.
This press release incorporates predictions and other forward-looking statements about future events. The notices contained on this notice, which refer to Progenics 'estimated or expected future results or different non-historical details, are forward-looking statements that mirror Progenics' present perspective on present developments and knowledge beyond the date of this Communication and embrace statements from Progenics. strategic and operational plans and value for shareholders. Pre-announcements often contain phrases comparable to "anticipate", "believe", "plan", "could", "should", "estimate", "wait", "forecast", "outlook", "time", "can", "May", "will", "potential", "potential", "predict", "project" or different comparable phrases, phrases or phrases. Such statements are only predictions and are topic to risks and uncertainties that can trigger a cloth distinction between precise occasions or outcomes. These dangers and uncertainties embrace, however aren’t limited to, costs associated to competition in the brokerage service and management disruptions; putting available on the market of authorised products; the danger that the business launch of AZEDRA doesn’t essentially mirror revenue and revenue expectations; value, timing and unpredictability of medical trials and different improvement and cooperation results; the unpredictability of the period and outcomes of the regulatory evaluation of latest drug purposes (NDA) and the Panel; the inherent uncertainty of the results of intellectual property disputes, such as the dispute with the College of Heidelberg on PSMA-617; our means to develop and commercialize products that include licensed mental property; the effectiveness of our companions' efforts to market and sell the products we cooperate with and the royalties derived from it; common and different competitors; potential deterioration of mental property rights, lack of ability and price; potential product safety or efficiency points, common enterprise, finance, regulatory and accounting points, litigation and other dangers. Further info on Progenics and such risks and uncertainties is on the market on its web site and press releases and reported to its Securities Fee (SEC), together with danger elements included in its Annual Report for the yr ended on 31 December 2018, as up to date in its subsequent quarterly studies from Type 10-Q . Progenics delivers releases on this press release from its date, and Progenics refuses any intention or obligation to replace or revise future statements either because of new info, future occasions or circumstances, until expressly required by regulation.
Further details about Progenics and its enterprise may be obtainable in press releases or other public bulletins and public info made after this release. For extra info, visit www.progenics.com. Info from our website or social media websites is just not included within the firm's SEC information.
Essential Further Info and Finding
Progenics has offered the final brokerage service and WHITE proxy card with a SEC code for requesting proxies to the 2019 Basic Meeting. Progenics shareholders are advised to read the ultimate brokerage service report (including any modifications or additions) and the related WHITE proxy card as they include necessary info. Shareholders might acquire copies of the Progenics 2019 Proxy Service, any modifications or additions to the Arbitration Clause, and other documents offered by Progenics to the SEC at the 2019 Annual Basic Meeting once they develop into out there and freed from cost on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Copies are also obtainable free of charge on the Progenics website at www.progenics.com.
Progenics, Its Leaders, Leaders, and Sure Staff Can Be Attended at the Annual Meeting of Progenics Shareholders of 2019 Shareholders Representatives Info on these members, together with their possession or oblique interests, is introduced in the Progenics Annual Common Assembly 2019 Annual Basic Assembly Proxy Statement which could be obtained free of cost from the abovementioned sources  Investor Relations
Bob Marese / David Whissel
MacKenzie Companions Inc.
Michael Freitag / James Golden / Clayton Erwin
Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
(212) 355-4449  (PGNX-F)
1 Permission to use gives that haven’t been requested and s aatu
Main emblem “/>